Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happy New Year!

I don't bother with resolutions, as I lack the ability to keep them. I have no need for smoking cessation, dieting, etc so any resolution I may make might entail exercising more, being more tollerant with my kids, cooking more creatively, etc...And these are just BORING!!!

So, I am vowing to do the following, religiously, starting today:

  • not allow fabric to accummulate in my dining room
  • Finish one project from my unfinished list before starting another new one
  • complete at least 1 (preferably 2) Project Linus quilts monthly
  • stop buying anything but apparel fabric (dresses for daughter) and thread (no more quilt fabric) until April - yes, three months cold turkey!!

1 comment:

black bear cabin said...

3 months...no quilt fabric? :(
doesnt sound like a fun resolution to me :)
speaking of which...happy new year to you! :)